Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Turn Up The Radio... I'm ON AIR: Part 2!!!

Turn Up The Radio... I'm ON AIR: Part 2!!!

A few months ago, I told y'all how excited I was to be invited to be a guest on Paisley McDonald's "At Home with Paisley" radio show! We were originally scheduled to record in February, but as Mother Nature would have it... Atlanta was overcome by a Snowpocalypse (as the locals... and Al Roker... were calling it).
Exhibit A:  Snowpocalypse (aka... Snowmageddon, Snowjam, etc)

Because of this crazy weather, Paisley and I had to reschedule. We recorded the show a few weeks ago and it finally aired in Atlanta last week! 

It was a blast to sit down with Paisley... who, it just so happens, went to my rival high school around the same time I did. She has grown up around the design industry and is extremely talented. Her attention to detail when decorating a space is amazing. You can check out some of her work here.

Below is a link to my segment on her show, "At Home with Paisley". It's about an hour long and while you may want to hear me blab for the entire time, I'll give you a quick break down on how it plays out in case you want to skip ahead. (Mom... ignore the last sentence... I'm your daughter and you have to listen to the whole thing) ;)

Check out my interview with Paisley McDonald HERE!

First Segment: 
Intro to Kitchen & Bath Design and Renewal Design-Build

Second Segment (starts at 15:22): 
Renewal's Design Process, The Guaranteed Renovation, Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), NKBA "30 Under 30", New Products Seen at KBIS

Third Segment (starts at 29:43):
Intro to a CLeaR design, Countertop Trends, Design Trends, My Holistic Approach to Design, How I Ended up in Design

Fourth Segment (starts at 44:54):
How Good Design Can Impact Your Lifestyle, My Favorite Project, Additional Design Trends from KBIS (mixed metals, farmhouse flair, ceiling treatments)


Like I said earlier, I had such a great time recording this show... maybe there will be another in my future! Hope you enjoyed it too! As always, if there are any questions that I didn't answer, feel free to let me know!! 

Look for my next post in the coming days.... I have another super exciting announcement :)




No comments:

Post a Comment