Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NKBA 30 Under 30!!!

30 Under 30... Hard Work Pays Off!!

 Normally I write about the projects I'm working on, and along with that usually comes some beautiful photos...  Well, tonight I won't have many photos, but feel free to picture me jumping up and down out of excitement as I write this post!

A couple months ago I submitted an application for the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association) "30 Under 30" program. This is a national campaign that highlights 30 young professionals that are making a difference in the design industry.

Well, I found out yesterday that I was selected as one of "The 30"... Ahhh! This is the second year that this program has been around and I'm proud to say that Atlanta has now had representation two years in a row. Last year, one of my very best friends (and talented designer) was selected to participate and now I'm ready to join this exclusive group!


What does this mean?? Las Vegas here I come! The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) is the premiere trade show in the design industry where all of the latest products and design trends are unleashed. It's literally like a candy shop for designers... there are beautiful things everywhere!  Through "30 Under 30", I will attend the show and will be doing live-blogging, trend-spotting, and interviews to cover everything that I see, so you KNOW I'll have plenty to share with you when I get back!

Here's one image of the show floor (this represents maaaaaaybe 3% of the entire show)... It's slightly overwhelming but so awesome at the same time!

 Being selected as one of the "30 Under 30" is such a huge accomplishment for me personally, and I'm pumped to share the news with you! I'll be heading to KBIS in February and can't wait to fill you in on everything that I see!


“They're more than just the voice of the next generation of kitchen and bath professionals; they are also enthusiastic entrepreneurs, forward-thinking CEOs, and cutting-edge designers – and all are still in their 20s.”
- Nancy Barnes, NKBA Director of Learning & Development


PS... I want to give a big thank you to my sister, Kristyn, for all of her support on this venture!
I love you, sis!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Court! Hard work + passion pay off :) Win some money for me out in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete