Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Turn Up the Radio... I'm ON AIR!!

Turn Up the Radio... I'm ON AIR!!

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! 

I'm FREAKING OUT over here! So far 2014 is proving to be one of the best years I've had in recent memory... and we're only 8 days in. So, let me recap the last 48 hours for you (so that you can freak out along with me). 

Yesterday was a day full of meetings... back-to-back-to-back meetings. When I finally got to check my email for the day, I noticed a shiny little note from someone at Atlanta Home Radio. There's this fantastic radio show called "At Home with Paisley" that airs every Thursday at 3pm in the Atlanta area, and NATIONWIDE via podcast. The show is hosted by Paisley McDonald who is a great interior designer and contributor to HGTV.com. To make a long story short (and mostly because I can't contain my excitement), I have been invited to be a part of the show in February... AHHHHHH!! Feel free to join me in jumping up and down for a minute!


I will be meeting with Paisley in February to discuss my career in design, my inspirations, as well as trends for 2014 in the kitchen and bath industry. I'm not sure when the interview will air, but you can bet that you will be the first to know. Anyway, I was just too dang excited not to spill the news as soon as it was confirmed. 

I'm telling you people... 2014 is totally living up to (and exceeding) my expectations! 

Check back in a few days... I'll have an update on that awesome Master Bathroom project that I've been working on. We'll be looking at all of the products that will be going into the space - they're phenomenal!




No comments:

Post a Comment